Yum! Brands isn’t your average Fortune 250 company. We like to do things a little differently. From our world-famous culture of fun and recognition to our focus on your career potential, Yum! puts a unique stamp on day-to-day business. As the world’s largest restaurant company, Yum! Brands, Inc. has over 41,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories and more than 1 million associates worldwide. The Company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell– are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories.
What makes Yum! a great place to work? It’s our people. That’s why we invest in people capability so they can make the most of their career. With a diverse workforce and ongoing opportunities for personal and professional success, we’ve built a culture that rewards and recognizes great effort while providing the work/life balance that is so important to all of us.
Around the globe, we bring people together to have fun and to celebrate special occasions. Our restaurant support centers are no different! Our passion for hospitality and making people feel welcomed knows no bounds. We say “hi!” in the hallway, we tell people how much we appreciate their contributions and we celebrate each other’s achievements.
Whether it’s chattering-teeth trophies or an “open door” atmosphere, we’ve made sure Yum! remains an un-corporate corporation. We’re a team, yet we take a tremendous amount of pride in each individual, and believe in acknowledging a job well done on every level. Here, we don’t stop until we have breakthrough results, so we encourage you to master your skill set, while constantly expanding your expertise. This tried-and-true practice keeps every day dynamic and encourages long, rewarding careers.
Job Description PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Lead the development of learning visual aids – translating ideas into images, conveying thoughts through design, and creating excitement through visual aids.
* Create and format learner guides
* Create slide decks, job aids, and other deliverables with content provided by instructional designers.
* Design storyboard, prototype and create compelling narratives that illustrate program needs, attitudes, desires, and insights.
* Create layout and design for PowerPoint slides
* Manage graphic changes during program
* Support local delivery by modifying graphics as needed for local market to translate.
* Review final materials for accuracy of design and grammar
Minimum Requirements EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design or equivalent degree.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* A strong sense of urgency, action-orientation, drive for results with a high attention to detail.
* Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts our client’s overall success first.
* Excellent attention to aesthetics, design principles, and how they interact and manifest with complex and rich data, on multiple touch points and interfaces.
* Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative.