L & D Mail Masters is currently hiring for the following job position:
Full Time / First Shift Monday – Friday; plus additional hours as required
- Bachelors or Associates degree
- Must be proficient in advanced designing programs on PC and Mac platforms, including Adobe Creative Suites
- Web experience with HTML.
- Detail / Deadline oriented.
- Good follow up skills
- Pre-press experience a plus!
- 2+ years on the job experience desired.
- Ability to work from a standing position, some lifting and bending involved.
- Must be creative and self-driven.
- Professional print portfolio required.
Your job duties include the following, but are not limited to:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their needs along with producing and presenting the job.
- Working with other designers to create various print and web design applications.
- Preparing internal / external marketing and presentation materials.
- Helping out in other areas as needed.