PRINT PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (LARGE FORMAT)
Proficiency with Adobe Suite is required.
SpeedPro Imaging of Louisville is a large format digital print studio. We specialize in custom production of large format, high-resolution graphics. We design, print, and install a wide variety of media to create point of purchase signage, event graphics, trade show displays/exhibits, posters, wall murals, retail window films/graphics, vehicle wraps, outdoor banners and more.
SpeedPro Imaging of Louisville is looking for a full-time Print Production Specialist that is a driven, multi-tasker with a great attitude and strong work ethics. Additionally, the candidate should thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy working with others to run our digital graphic printing and finishing processes while being an important part of the business growth.
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop is a must.
- Provide graphic design/layout services for clientele as needed.
- Review and modify incoming design files as needed to ensure the best printing results.
- Manage all aspects of print production, laminating, mounting and finishing, etc.
- Continually maintain a high level of product quality and craftsmanship.
- Maintain and tightly manage work flow and scheduling to meet customer deadlines.
- Maintain a clean and well organize print and production environment.
- Innovate and embrace project challenges to find best and most cost-effective solution.
- Position is 80% PRINT PRODUCTION and 20% design.
- Strong attention to detail fused with great multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Creative Thinker and a Problem Solver
- Ability and willingness to both learn and follow instructions
The right candidate will have great opportunity to excel, grow and play an important role within the SpeedPro team. Every team member is a vital cog in the wheel!
- We will provide large format product and production training.
- Be part of a high energy environment where we work hard AND have fun
It you want to be part of small and enthusiastic organization and meet these requirements, we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume to email@example.com.