Job Opportunity: Multimedia Designer
VSG, A Dover Company Company LocationMadison, Indiana
To apply, click here.
SUMMARY: The Multimedia Designer will be primarily focused on video production and other multimedia elements such as interactive web content and email campaign support. A secondary focus will be placed upon photography and supporting the traditional design needs of the group.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Assist in the development and execution of digital branding and design elements in the Americas
- Work under the direction of the Digital Communications Manager to insure consistency of branding and design elements across all marketing and communication tools
- Create product, training and informational videos to support VSG’s sales efforts
- Develop interactive digital tools to be used on branded websites and in digital communications through direct email marketing and marketing automation
- Provide digital marketing support to internal and external sales channels
- Collaborate on product video and photo shoots with others in the department and lead when necessary
- Work with Sr. Art Director on traditional print media as necessary
- Explore realistic usage of cutting edge tools such as VR ad AR in our marketing model
- Provide direction and support to internal facility and cross departmental projects as requested.
- Other projects as directed
Primary Interactions: Marketing, Sales Leaders and Product Managers
Secondary Interactions: Agency Partners, Engineering, Field Sales
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting, T-Com, Electronic Media, Visual Communications or other with commensurate experience
Minimum of 4 years in design, marketing or advertising field
Proficient in mainstream design software, specifically Adobe Creative Suite & Autodesk
Required Skills & Abilities:
Strong analytical skills
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Must be able to travel as needed – including both domestic and international travel.
Ability to self-start, initiate change, and work independently while staying on tight deadlines
Works under limited supervision and predominantly handles matters on own initiative
Ability to forge winning and reliable working relationships both internally and externally to VSG, influencing others in a mature and empowering manner
Desired Candidate Characteristics:
Strong sense of urgency
Natural sense of curiosity and anticipation for opportunities
Fortitude to drive for improvement and adopt new, challenging directions. Energizes organization to want to change in the same direction.
Sensitive to customer situations
Will be respected and listened to by our organization
The above description represents a general synopsis of the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer