CALL FOR ENTRIES: Exit 9 Art Club Art Show
Now is your time to shine! Exit 9 is holding it’s second annual art show and you are invited to participate. Judging will be done by the Visual Communication faculty and staff.
First prize will recieve a (gently used) 13 x 19 Epson Stylus Photo R2400 printer.
Second prize receives a (gently used) tripod.
• You musts be a Visual Communication student or alumni OR an Exit 9 Art Club member to enter.
• You may submit up to 3 entries.
• Pieces not to exceed 11 x 17. If submitting three pieces, third piece can be no larger than 15 x 20.
• Class projects are not eligible.
• To be eligible, fill out this entry form and submit $5 per entry. You must make your payment to the Bursar’s office and bring a copy of your receipt to the art club president, Allison Moss (or Susan Mackowiak and Melissa Dettlinger).
• Deliver your entry to the art club president, Allison Moss (or Susan Mackowiak and Melissa Dettlinger) in Ogle 109G.
Click here for the online entry form.