Win a $200 Scholarship! Ivy Tech Days of Service will take place February 15-20, 2016! As part of this annual college-wide event, Ivy Tech students, faculty, and staff will volunteer their time and talents to complete service projects supporting their local communities! In addition to the great experience, each volunteer also receives a FREE Shirt! This is your chance to submit an idea for the 2016 Ivy Tech Days of Service shirt design! The selected design will be featured on hundreds of shirts throughout the state!
1. All entries become the property of Ivy Tech Community College.
2. Submit designs in either Word, PDF, or JPG formats.
3. Design space is limited to the front of the shirt.
4. Design will be imprinted as white on a green background. Submissions should be limited to one color.
5. Submissions must be received by 11/2/2015 at 11:45 pm.
6. All designs must be submitted using the Days of Service T-shirt Design Contest Form in IvyLife.
Design will be able to be submitted from September 14- November 2, 2015.
For more information, contact the Student Life Office.