Part-time Job Opportunity
TopRankSocial.com is going through a growth spurt but we are not in the position as of yet to offer full employments. We are looking for someone who is seeking to get some hands on experience but work as a freelance or subcontractor. There are no benefits connected to this position and since it is a freelance position, the applicant will be responsible for their own income taxes.
Additionally, hours may have a range from 10 to 20 per week depending on the demands of the week. Hourly rate: $12 per hour.
Some items that may be asked to complete:
- Administrative tasks: such as completing estimates, invoices, adding clients to SalesForce, talking to clients to gather information regarding their website or online marketing and others.
- Creating: Graphics, logos, images for websites, flyers, brochures, business cards, ads for print and online, mailers.
- Web development – may request light development such as adding products in a website’s CMS such as wordpress (via the admin). Discussing projects with me and follow up with developers giving further details as needed and possible updating of customers.
- Setting up emails or other light tasks within client’s cpanels.
- Social Media Marketing – may be asked to post events or other tasks such as this to client’s social media using our admin. Also my need to speak with clients either by phone or via email to get their accounts set up using a set of questions.
I am willing to teach some of these items but would need someone who is a graphic designer as that is too large of a learning curve to teach.
Eager to learn, offers ideas and solutions, respectful, understands and embraces technology, can create graphics for print and web, works efficiently and proficiently, self-starter and able to complete tasks without supervision, trustworthy, professional, some knowledge of social media, understanding of basic website development or can quickly grasp , takes initiative and can offer suggestions and ideas.
Contact: Teresa Huber – email@example.com
Cell: 502-296-0310 | Office: 812-413-9906 (New Albany phone)